Thursday, August 30, 2012

35+ Weeks - God is Amazing!

Same report as written under Still Trusting God With This Pregnancy, with a few exceptions!

First of all, I reached the milestone of 35 weeks three days ago.  No pre-term contractions for this pregnancy.  Some Braxton-Hicks contractions, but not too many.  Absolutely Amazing!!!  God is to be praised!  Healed is healed!  He did it!  There is no other explanation.  He is worthy of all praise!

I have exceeded 150 pounds, a first for me, and I still have 4+ weeks to go.  I am visibly bigger than I ever have been, yet I measure perfectly for 35 weeks.  I do think that I have always measured small, and I know for certain that I measure smaller in the last few weeks, but they were never overly concerned about that.

I am still walking almost every day.  It is absolutely the best part of my day, to spend time in prayer with my Heavenly Father as I walk.

I drink 4 quarts of water every day.  I feel great!  I can still touch my toes.  Forty-one and pregnant and I can still touch my toes.  I do feel a little proud, or pleased about this.  "He satisfies my desires with good things, so that my youth is renewed like the eagle's." (Psalm 103:5 or 6?)

Oh, Oh, Oh!!!  The varicose veins do not hurt me ever anymore, although sometimes they feel a bit warm.  They are even looking much better than before.  God IS healing them!  The veins on the back of my right thigh were like a massive purple blotch and swelled disgustingly about a quarter of an inch out.  I would feel them with my fingers and it grossed me out!  Now, they are distinct lines and they do not pop out very far.  They are not disgusting to me or the kids anymore.  I don't even really think about them much anymore.  I notice them everyday, but they are not on my mind every time I get up.  I expect them to be less and less, and I marvel and praise God that it is so!

No comments:

Post a Comment