Monday, July 30, 2012

Still Trusting God With This Pregnancy

I am 31 weeks pregnant!  I continue to praise God for His mercy upon me and for the healing He has given me.

I have not made any trips to the hospital!  WooHoo!  I am not having the pre-term contractions that plagued my previous pregnancies.  I thank God that the varicose veins in my legs and vulvar area are not painful and that they are not an issue in this pregnancy.  I am praying for the visible manifestation of the veins to be healed and cleared away from my skin.  I continue to praise God because I have few common pregnancy complaints, and the few complaints I experience are short lived.

I do not have ligament pain or sciatic nerve pain.  I do not have any UTI, yeast infections or athlete's foot.  I do not have leg cramps.  I do not have a stuffy nose, nose bleeds, or headaches.  I do not have heartburn much, and when I do, it is mild and all I have to do is prop myself up a bit and go back to sleep.  I do not have weird dreams.  I do not have any constipation!  Praise the Lord!  Praise the Lord!  Praise the Lord!!!  My ears are not clogged.  I am not out of breath.  No swelling.  Blood pressure is great!  Blood sugar is fine.  Skin is clear.  No new stretch marks, and I am already bigger than I have ever been (and I have two months to go).  I am not excessively tired, though I do get tired, and I do take naps, but not everyday.  I don't sleep great, but not horribly either.  I am comfortable at night.

I am able to carry on with my normal activities and more.  I can twist and turn and bend with ease.  Laundry is no big deal.  Dishes are not a chore, though I am thankful that my children and my husband do most of the dishes.  It is just good to share the responsibilities.  I can do anything, and I am not afraid to do it.

I am thoroughly enjoying this pregnancy!  Also, I have no fear of labor or birth.  I look forward to the day.  I am actually hoping to carry this baby to it's due date.  That would be a first.  Nobody believes I will be able to do it, but with God all things are possible.

God has worked a miracle in me and He is doing something amazing!

Every time I get out of bed and I don't have a contraction, I praise God!
Every time I get up from bed or out of a chair and I experience no pain from the veins, I praise God!
Every time I have a normal bowel movement, I praise God!
Every time I notice my clear skin, I praise God!

The list goes on and on!  God is amazing!  He is worthy of our praise!

No comments:

Post a Comment