Friday, May 11, 2012

No Greater Joy!

There may be no greater joy than to hear that one's children are walking in the truth, but I have to admit that the joy of hearing that a sister in Christ has begun to seek the Lord, as I recently have, and has seen her child healed, as I have recently seen my own children healed, definitely comes in at a close second.

Tina Kim posted a comment on my other blog that made me cry and laugh for joy!  Her little boy is healed!  He is beginning to talk more and more.  He did not regress when she took him off of the GAPS Diet.  Instead, he improved!  God is great!  Nothing is impossible for God!  Read her own words in the comments section here:

http://gapsfamily.blogspot.com/2012/05/healed-because-of-gaps-diet.html

Also, check out her comments from earlier posts to get a better understanding of what took place over a period of time.  God is so good!  His Word is true!  She commented on The GAPS Diet Did NOT Heal Us and on Enjoying Our Freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment